TREC # 22990
When you are looking for a home inspection company, you want a company who will best represent your interest and protect your investment. At Metro Inspections we will provide you and your family with the best service, the most professional inspectors, and the finest inspection report in the industry.
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and, yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work -- a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
Benefits to You:
- A thorough visual inspection of the structure (inside and out, from foundation to roof).
- An examination of all major systems and components.
- An objective evaluation of the condition of a home.
- Comprehensive and Accurate Reports given the same day of the inspection.
- Colored pictures and diagrams within the report.
- Moisture Meter used on every inspection.
- Thermal Imaging Camera used on every inspection.
- Endoscopic Imager used on every inspection.
- E&O insured to protect you.
- Referral Program
- Free Subscription to Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Maintenance Notices
- Inspection Reports available anytime.
We encourage our clients to accompany us during the home inspection. This gives buyers a chance to ask questions, and to get detailed information about maintaining the home and its systems. For homeowners this allows them an opportunity to answer any questions the inspector may have. In either case, accompanying an inspector can help a client get the most from a home inspection.