An 11 month warranty inspection is performed for new construction properties at or around your home’s 11 month birthday. Most new homes have a 1 year warranty and it is imperative to document and notify the builder of any issues that you may wish to be repaired prior to your home’s warranty expiration.
At Metro Inspection Real Estate Group PLLC, we perform our 11 month warranty inspection with same extended scope utilized for the new home inspections. You can rest assured that your warranty will not expire without a comprehensive review of your new home’s safety features and finishes.
Our inspectors conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home including:
- Structure and Foundation
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Roofs and Attics
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Gutters and Drainage
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings
- Porches and Decks
- Property and Site
We also inspect and operate:
- Furnaces in Heating Season
- Air Conditioning in Cooling Season
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens and Baths
- Water Heaters
- A Representative Sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- A Representative Sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances
We use a Thermal Imager, Moisture Meter and Endoscopic Imager on every inspection.
Submit here for a Quote